Puma Safety Conquest Wheat Waterproof Boot
The Puma Safety 630727 Conquest Wheat is a 7” boot that has a full waterproof membrane, YKK spiral zip side and webbing to protect the wearer’s feet from getting wet. The upper is made of premium nubuck leather and has a drawn-up scuff cap in the toe area to reduce leather abrasion when working on knees.
This model has a lightweight toe cap and contains an FAP, Flexible Anti-Perforation mid-sole for increased protection against penetration of sharp objects through the sole. As with all styles from the Scuff cap range, the Conquest Wheat is Electrical Hazard rated for greater protection against electrical shock for those operating in higher risk work environments.
- Water repellent premium nubuck leather upper
- 7” Boot with YKK spiral zip side with webbing
- 300°c heat resistant rubber out-sole
- Slip resistant with mud release profile
- BreathActive lining
- Coa.tex WATERPROOF breathable membrane
- Lightweight fiberglass toecap (200j impact protection)
- FAP (Flexible Anti-Perforation) mid-sole
- Puma Evercushion BA Plus insoles
- Electrical Hazard Rated
- Certified to Australian Standards AS 2210.3:2019
- Sizing: UK 6-13 full UK sizes only